- Job name Creative Director
Events Concept is a Geneva based independent Events Agency that generates innovative ideas and solutions through its experience and creativity. Experts in corporate, public and private events. Embedded in our agency’s philosophy since 2001, we work as one, with you. Continuously re-inventing our creativity to deliver and exceed our client’s highest expectations.
Part of the creative department of Events Concept, as a Creative Director, you are a fully dedicated leader who thrives on storytelling and crafting compelling brand experiences. You understand brands and companies wishes and can elevate the everyday to the sublime. We’re looking to augment the team with an experience problem-solver who can creative direct – think strategically, identify breakthrough concepts and ideas, and have an eye for art and design. If this sounds like you, then we want you!
The position is full-time and based in Geneva. Start date is flexible.
- Manage the Creative Department team to maximize their potential plus coach and mentor to achieve the desired results
- Oversee concept development
- Oversee as well as create concept illustrations for Client presentations
- Oversee project design development and be able to identify and resolve potential production or design challenges
- Quality control in the production phase
- Involvement for onsite project installations
- Ensure that the Creative Department is continually kept abreast of trends relevant to the business in both design and technique
- Undertake other reasonable duties as defined by the Managing and Executive Directors
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- An established professional with minimum 5 years of experience in an agency
- Fluent in French, English, and German (would be a plus), written and spoken
- Experienced with design software: Autocad, Indesign…
- Notions of motion design and animation, videos
Required skills and competencies
- High level thinker, standout idea generator and problem solver
- Managing a team of creative professionals
- Good communicator
- Highly organized with excellent planning skills
- An expert in experiential concept development
- Team player with ability to lead, motivate and inspire
Only applicants who meet all requirements will be considered.