- Job name Production Director
Events Concept is a Geneva based independent Events Agency that generates innovative ideas and solutions through its experience and creativity. Experts in corporate, public and private events, we span the globe with our unique expertise and point of view, aiming to provide top customer satisfaction.
Embedded in our agency’s philosophy since 2001, we work as one, with you. Continuously re-inventing our creativity to deliver and exceed our client’s highest expectations.
Within the production department of the agency, as a Production Director, you ensure the production and implementation of the agency’s events.
The position is full-time, based in Geneva and to be filled as soon as possible.
- Prepare all budget aspects of calls for tenders as well as for ongoing projects (service providers, internal services, partners) and establish budgets
- Provide input on the project content thanks to your suppliers and providers knowledge
- Establish the work schedule, prepare and ensure onsite visits
- Negotiate quotes and follow up with providers
- Follow the different phases of the projects by ensuring compliance with the specifications, budget and deadlines
- Follow the successful realization of the site plans as well as the technical file
- Plan, organize and coordinate stakeholders and suppliers on the event
- Regular monitoring of your operations to the management
- Contribute to the sourcing and identification of new suppliers and freelance companies as well as keeping a permanent watch on innovations.
- Higher education in marketing / communication
- Bac +4/5
- French and English fluent (written and spoken), German would be a plus
- Perfect knowledge of Office Suite and CAD tool
Required skills and competencies
- You have an excellent sense of relationships
- You are serious, dynamic and efficient
- You work independently
- You have a sense of priorities, are organized and have a great capacity for anticipation
- You have a broad knowledge of financial analysis and modelling
Only applicants who meet all requirements will be considered.